Video on Brain Wave Patterns during Transcendental Meditation
The Transcendental Meditation technique produces brain waves that can be interpreted as restful alertness, an optimal state of brain functioning for preparing for efficient activity, success in thought and action, a quality of brain waves that produce an optimal state of rest that supports going into dynamic activity.
During a four-month period, students practicing the TM-Technique experienced significant improvements in measures of emotional health as compared to students who engaged in sustained silent reading.
Scientific Research Findings on the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs Relevant to Students and Teachers
A list of findings particurlarly relevant to students and teachers, with publication references. The underlined titles lead directly to the abstract of the respective research paper.
(with commentary by Dr. Michael Dillbeck, 23 minutes)
“Scientific Research Findings on the Transcendental Meditation program in Education” (A4 size here)
20-page color brochure: “Summary of Scientific research on Consciousness-Based Education” (A4 size here)
- Scientific Research Findings in many areas of life
- Description of selected studies
- Benefits for teachers and administrators
- Benefits for society
- Achievements of Consciousness-Based institutions
“The Benefits of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs—Developing Intelligence and brain functioning; health, well-being, and energy; happiness and confidence; and a more peaceful society”
A 3-page summary of research on brain integration
From Maharishi University of Management website:
- “Research on the Transcendental Meditation Technique”
- “Recently Published Studies”
- “Developing the Total Brain”
- “Healthy Brain/Smart Decisions—What you should know about the CEO of your brain”